Blog Archive

Hello...

About Me

Hello, my name Is Lily Pringle. I am a Year 12 student at Thirsk School and Sixth form college and I’m studying Media for my A-levels. My blogs will include my interests, the school magazine and any course work I think is important. I aim for my blogs to be educational but also a way of showing my opinion in what I like.

Report Abuse

Popular Posts

Blogroll

About

o

BTemplates.com

Skip to main content

Places I could shoot my photos

Places I could shoot the photos:

In a car park:
This would be helpful because it could create the effect of being alone and it could also make things different compared to other people because it is thinking out side the box. A positive to this is it will be different to other things on magazines and it might also take the audiences eyes off the background and onto the subjects in the photo. This is what I want. A negative about this idea is it doesn't entice the audience because there is nothing exciting going on in the background. This means people will be less drawn to the magazine and will be more likely to take no notice of it. 

In front of a river:
I think this would be a really cool idea because it would contrast the previous setting because it is more exciting. If I took the photos in front of a river it would turn the readers attention to the background instead of the band. this would be a negative thing because it would give less focus on the models and the band. however it would also be a positive thing because it wouldn't just be a bland background which would stand out from all of the other magazines. 

In front of a black screen.
This would be good because it would put the main focus onto the band instead of the background. But it would also be simple enough to become something symbolic. This isn't very common in a lot of magazines because they tend to have exciting background. By having this it would make the background exciting because of how simple it is. A good thing about this is it will put more attention onto the band and detail. For example, what they are wearing, and what their makeup looks like. A bad thing is it can come across as plain and not as eye catching. This means that people  might over look it and therefore they wouldn't read it. 

In a forest:
It is a cool but unrealistic idea. By having a forest in the background it would be immediately eye catching because it is extremely different to a plain background. A positive thing about this background is the audience would be drawn to the background and it might influence the audience to think that because the background is interesting then the band will be interesting too. A negative thing about the background would be the similarity to other magazines. Many celebrity magazines and album covers have interesting backgrounds like the sky or forests so by doing this idea it would be similar and although it would be eye catching it would be similar to others and wouldn't be very diverse. 
Hello, my name Is Lily Pringle. I am a Year 12 student at Thirsk School and Sixth form collage and I’m studying Media for my A-levels. My blogs will include my interests, the school magazine and any course work I think is important. I aim for my blogs to be educational but also a way of showing my opinion in what I like.

Comments