Blog Archive

Hello...

About Me

Hello, my name Is Lily Pringle. I am a Year 12 student at Thirsk School and Sixth form college and I’m studying Media for my A-levels. My blogs will include my interests, the school magazine and any course work I think is important. I aim for my blogs to be educational but also a way of showing my opinion in what I like.

Report Abuse

Popular Posts

Blogroll

About

o

BTemplates.com

Skip to main content

Plan for the music Magazine.

 



























The Front Cover:
As you can see, at the top I am going to have a small photo of the band to show that there can be many different pictures of the band and not just specific ones. Then next to it I will have the band members names just so they can have even more credit and so people know who they are. then I will make some text so that the audience has some information about them to begin with even if they aren't going to pick it up and read it. Then I decided to put an advert on the side to hopefully make the audience want to buy the magazine. I put the masthead at the bottom so it would still be bold but it wouldn't draw attention away from the proper magazine. This would make sure that the audience would still know who produced it as well as being drawn to the photos and the main title. The main title is going to be in the middle of the magazine and on a slant so that the audience can see it but it is also different and exciting from other magazines whose title is always straight. And finally I have decided to put a big picture of the band as the background of the magazine so that it can be immediately eye catching and so the audience knows that that is who the band is and that they can't mistake them for anyone else. 

The Contents Page:
The first half of the page will have the background as a photo of the band in colour to contrast with the front which I want to be black and white. Then I want the title of "Contents Page" to be straight and in the middle so that it can stand out and also give the information that the audience needs. Then below it in big fonts I will have the page numbers and what is going to be on the page too. Then on the second half of the page will be a picture of the band in black and white in order to have some contrast in the page. Then I will repeat the same as I did previously with the page numbers. Then finally at the bottom I will have the social media links, this is because it encourages the audience to learn more about the band and so they can gain even more fame than they already do. 



 

























The Double Spread
The first side of the double spread is going to have text all over it to make it exciting and to make it information heavy like a magazine is usually like. In the first box it will have information about what the band is planning to do for the future and some of the struggles that they have had in the past. This would hopefully make the audience connect with the band better because they might feel like they can relate to their struggles. The second box is going to have information on how the band first got together so the audience can understand that they can also be famous and some people start from nowhere even if they aren't successful when they begin. In the background there will be half a photo of the band with the writing over it so the audience knows who is being talked about. For the second half I'm going to do the same again and have text over the other half of the same photo. The text I will put in the first box is going to be about the bands popularity and things they regret and then in the second box I will put the bands quotes and anything else they have said. The titles are going to be different on both pages to make it more visually appealing. 
Hello, my name Is Lily Pringle. I am a Year 12 student at Thirsk School and Sixth form collage and I’m studying Media for my A-levels. My blogs will include my interests, the school magazine and any course work I think is important. I aim for my blogs to be educational but also a way of showing my opinion in what I like.

Comments